Chapter Four



I linked my legs around Jon’s waist, and sending up a silent prayer of thanks for all the damned stairs I climb every day, pulled him into me. He groaned as he slid into my warm, wet heat. He stroked slowly in and out of me, his hands braced on either side of my head. I pushed at him so he was kneeling between my legs. He reached behind him to grab my ankles, and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. The change of angle had him deeper into me than I thought possible, and had me screaming his name again. Jon’s head was thrown back, the veins on either side sticking out as he thrust into me.

My name was a prayer on his lips when he came. You know that line in their song, “come and make me feel it”? Well, I felt it. Felt it all the way through my entire body. His pulsing triggered my orgasm, and I nearly bent in half, lifting up off the couch. Didn’t know I bent that way. Jon lowered my legs and himself to lay on top of me again, kissing me gently, and brushing a few sweaty strands of hair away from my face. He kissed the tip of my nose, and started to shift off of me, but I held fast.

“Don’t move, not yet,” I begged. “Please. I like the feel of your weight on me.”

He chuckled. “Whatever you say, Sterling.”

I held him on me, running my hands up and down his back lightly, making him make these little happy noises in the back of his throat. I was sated and happy, and God, so tired. I could fall asleep right now, all snuggled up to Jon’s nice warm body. Sigh. Figured that was a bad plan though. I turned my head to look at Jon, who had his head pillowed on my shoulder. His eyes were closed and he looked like an angel with a self-satisfied smile on his face. I kissed him gently, and he opened those piercing blue eyes. They were still a bit cloudy with desire, and I was pretty sure I would forever see that face when I close my eyes at night.

“What are you thinking?” he asked me.

“Hmm? Nothing really – I don’t think my brain is working quite yet.” I brushed the hair out of his face and stroked his cheek, over and over again. “Why?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” he said, trailing a hand up and down my side. “Just curious I guess.”

“Well, let’s not muck this up with a lot of thinking,” I said to him. He raised one eyebrow at me and I continued. “Really, this was fantastic, more than, actually, but I don’t have any illusions.”

“This doesn’t, I mean, I don’t – ” he started to talk, but I cut him off with a kiss.

“That’s really nice to hear,” I said, and I meant it. “But I know this is nothing more than a very enjoyable evening, and a night I will never forget. I hope you don’t either, but, as I said, I have no illusions.”

“Sterling, you are not a woman one forgets.” He looked so earnest, I wanted to believe him. Hell, I may as well. It made me feel better.

“Thank you. Now,” I kissed him soundly, “enough of that. Where’s your shower? I’m feeling a little dirty, and not in a good way.” He laughed, and rolled off me the wrong way and fell to the floor, making me laugh out loud while he swore.

We made our way to the bathroom, and shared a steamy shower. We made love again, tenderly, and dried each other with big, fluffy towels before dressing again, me in my same old clothes, Jon in new ones. He stood behind me to comb out my hair, and kissed my neck before locking eyes with me in the mirror. It was time. We made our way out to the common room together, holding hands.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each Chapter gets better and better. Jon and Rose holding hands-what a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is still me-Bonnie

Opester said...

Wow, just wow. I think I'd be too dazed to think at all either..... Glad Jonny will have a memory and maybe some material for a new song??????