Chapter Two



I’m not sure either of us heard the rest of the concert. We were preoccupied with the little cards in our back pockets, and I kept feeling back there to make sure mine was still there. I swear, my ass has never been felt up so much as it was that last hour. When the final encores were done, and the band made their bows, Jon and Richie pointed at us and winked. We waved back and smiled. Here we go!

We waited for most of the crowd to thin, and found a security guy and showed him our passes. He looked shocked, but brought us back to the dressing area, and it was empty. Huh. Jen and I walked around, touching everything, and smelling some things. I swear, we were THIS CLOSE to filching some small trinkets to take as souvenirs. We refrained, though. Jen put on one of Richie’s hats, and said to me, “Can you believe this? We must have done something right in a past life to deserve this!”

“No kidding,” I said. I was brushing my hair with Jon’s hairbrush. (Leave me alone – don’t give me crap about this).

“God, where do you think they are?” Jen asked. The Stetson looked good on Jen. Richie should let her keep it.

“Don’t know. What the hell are we doing here?” I still couldn’t quite believe we were here.

“Waiting. I don’t do good waiting.”

“Me neither. I have an idea.” I took out my camera and took Jen’s picture with Richie’s hat. She took my picture sitting in Jon’s chair at the hair station. I think we burned at least a gig taking pictures of us touching everything. Sigh. SO can’t wait to gloat about this!

The door opened, freezing us in our tracks. Jon and Richie rushed in, talking to someone over their shoulders. “Thanks everyone. We need to get showered and out of here. Enjoy the party.” They stopped when they saw us.

“Well, well, well,” Richie said. “You came. We weren’t sure you would.”

Jen, being a smart ass, tipped Richie’s hat over her eye and answered, “Oh, we will; we just haven’t yet. We were waiting for you.” God, I wanted to smack her, but the guys just laughed.

Jon came over to me and took me in his arms. (I love saying that!) He buried his face in my neck, and nipped at the skin there, making me shiver. I thrust my thigh between his and rubbed it up and down on his erection. He groaned and pulled me unceremoniously to a door in the back of the room which he flung open. “Last chance to back out,” he said.

“Now why in the hell would I do that?” I asked him, incredulously. “Get in there.” I all but pushed him through the open door and slammed it behind me, locking it. The last thing I heard before the door closed was Richie laughing. Let him. There was no way I wasn’t going to be a full participant in this little adventure. I toed off my boots, taking a couple of inches off my height. As I walked toward him, I stripped the t-shirt off over my head and dropped it behind me. He stood motionless, watching me with those eyes.

I suddenly felt a little nervous because he wasn’t doing anything. Mustering up my own smart-assness, I said, “Are you backing out?”

“Hell no,” he said, smirking. “Just enjoying the show.”

I smiled. “Don’t you know, this is an interactive show?”

Jon growled and closed the distance between us in two steps. He wrapped his arms around me and mashed his mouth to mine, and our tongues dueled. God, he tasted like sweat and beer and lust and cigarettes. I threaded my fingers into his hair and held on for dear life. He kissed his way to my neck and bit me gently, making me groan. I pulled his shirt out of his jeans and yanked it up and over his head. He tore my bra from me, and we were skin-to-skin. The soft little hairs on his chest rubbed gently at my over-excited flesh making me tremble while our mouths fused together again. We walked backwards until Jon hit the edge of an oversized couch, and he sat hard, pulling me onto his lap.

I shifted to straddle him, and ground against him. Good Lord, that felt good. Jon’s hands fumbled at the buttons of my jeans and I had to stand up for him to peel them down. (Told ya they were tight.) I pulled Jon up to join me, and yanked at his jeans until they were around his ankles, and he kicked them off. I kicked out of mine and pushed him back onto the couch. I made to straddle him again, and he stopped me before I could lower onto him by pushing a finger into me. I knelt above him, hovering, while he worked his magic. I soon had his hand sopping wet, and he smirked at me while he withdrew to lick his fingers. “Mmmm. You were right. You do taste better than you smell.”

My sudden descent onto his hard cock wiped that smirk right off his beautiful face.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok-I might just as well not wear any panties at all-I don't think I have enought changes of clean panties left! I am absolutley dying here. Can't wait for Chapter 3.

Anonymous said...

Oh-that was from me Bonnie

Opester said...

That last line was a classic! I think Jonny's gonna have his hands full, literally and figuratively! I'm strapped in for the ride now!