Epilogue



Jen and Richie emerged from the other room a few minutes later, hand-in-hand, both with wet hair from the shower. She collapsed next to me on the couch, still basking in her afterglow. What a hell of a night.

Jon took my keys and had someone bring the car around. We four hung around chatting comfortably about nothing until it showed up.

I had to ask the question. Just had to. “So guys, what was it? What made us stand out from all the thousands of other girls out there? Not that we’re complaining, mind you, just curious.”

Jon and Richie looked at each other, and said in unison, “Your clothes.” Jon elaborated. “There you were, one dark, one light, just like us. You were labeled for us, having a good time dancing together…”

Richie interrupted, “And looking damned hot, too, don’t forget”

“Yes,” Jon agreed, “there was that. We just saw what we liked, and here you are. Regrets?”

“Hell no,” we exclaimed together. Jen and I exchanged knowing looks. Little did these two know that we had tickets for the second show they added. That'll be our little surprise.

Another steamy kiss apiece, and then we were walking out to our car with them. After they left, we collapsed into the car, looked at each other and screeched with delight. We could not wait for the next night's show. After that outburst, I started the car, and we made our way toward home.

On the way home we made a pact, Jen and I: We’ll always go see Bon Jovi together, and always in these clothes.



Goddess’ Note: This was intended to be a Quick Pic-Fic, but got to be too long. Once I got going, I couldn’t stop, so Sterling, you get your very own Encounter! Thanks for the inspiration!

Goddess' Note Two: I've been asked, inspired, etc., for Jen and Richie's story. Look for that coming soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that the end? I would never be able to sleep if that fantasy ever really happened. Keep writing-I want more stories.

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...you are soooooooooo smooth GH! Love the little subtle changes you made, so smooth I hardly noticed them at first! LOL! Okay, have read this 4 times already! I had such a wonderful time...sighhh...oh wait, it was just a fan fic, wasn't it? It wasn't real???!!!!!! Damn! Almost forgot it was just a creative masterpiece from your spicy imagination! Thank you so much! This was a gift!

Anonymous said...

In all my excitement, I forgot to sign my name to the last "anonymous" post ~ that was ME, Sterling (or Rose). Oh & Bonnie wants to come to the next concert with us! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous as usual. You are incredibly talented and leave us wanting more. I just started reading all these last week and I can't believe all I have been missing.

Starr said...

Nice one Hathor! Great writing as usual, I really enjoyed this and I am betting this fantasy would be a dream come true for many JBJ/RS adoring fans! lol!

Good work my friend ;)

Opester said...

That was a fun ride!!!! Thanks for such an inspiring tale! Great storytelling and I like the first person narrator style too. You're a very versatile writer, hathor, and this style was quite different from the other stories I've read, but I've liked all your stories-think I'll check out the Richie one too! Thanks again for a lusty evening!

Madison Night said...

This was great! It was easy to read and fast-paced (almost frenzied, but in a good way!) - and as I was reading I really felt like I was in her head, thinking what she was thinking, saying what she was saying! Can't believe I've only recently gotten introduced to your stuff - it's great!