Chapter Three



Jon’s eyes rolled back at the contact, and his head dropped back on the couch. I took the opportunity to lick and kiss his neck, tasting the sweat and musk of one very dirty boy. Yummy. Jon’s hands were clasped around my hips, trying to control my movement. I had the leverage, however, and did as I damn well pleased. I rode him like my life depended on it, slamming down on him over and over again. His breath was getting ragged and he was panting, and I swear to God, when he looked at me, it was with a mixture of real desire – not just the look of a guy who was getting his rocks off – and wonder.

We were both so keyed up from the excitement of the concert that we came together quickly, laughing at our randiness. I stayed in Jon’s lap, kissing him and touching his face and chest and shoulders and hair, and God help me, I wanted more. I rocked gently in his lap, and he chuckled at me. “Darlin’, I’m not twenty anymore. I need a minute here.”

“Whatever,” I said, distracted by the hair on his chest and with torturing the tiny hard nubs hidden within. Jon threw me off his lap onto my back on the couch, and followed me down, kissing me soundly. He straddled my hips, and ran his hands over my body, lingering on my breasts. He plucked and pulled at my nipples until I thought I’d scream from it. Jon saw me struggling to hold back, and chuckled.

“Darlin’,” he said, lowering toward me, “These rooms are sound-proofed. Make any kind of noise you like” He pinched one nipple while he rolled his tongue across the other. I arched from the couch, screaming out, and grabbing at Jon’s head. I dragged him up for a kiss, forcing him to lay on top of me. God, the weight of him was heaven. He shifted a little to one side so he wouldn’t crush me. I almost complained about the loss and dragged him back on top of me. Almost.

Jon’s clever fingers moved from my breast to my hip, and trailed up and down my thigh while he continued kissing me. The light contact with those rough-tipped fingers was heavenly. Every nerve ending was wide awake now, and screaming for more. I think I whimpered, because Jon broke the kiss to chuckle at me.

“What’s the matter, baby,” he said, huskily.

“Nothing at all,” I said back, my voice a whisper.

“Huh, so I should keep doing this then?” he said, as he continued to lightly stroke my thighs. They involuntarily opened, just a little, but he noticed and smiled. “Or, should I do this instead,” he said, and he lightly stroked at my core, making me scream his name and grab hard at his shoulder. “Yes,” he said. “I think this is what you want. Isn’t that right?”

“Uh-huh,” I said, not really knowing what in the hell I was agreeing to. As long as he wouldn’t stop, I’d agree to just about anything.

Jon continued his light stroking, and no matter how hard I tried to get him to increase the pressure, he wouldn’t. The pressure was agonizingly sweet, and I seriously thought I would die from it. My heart was pounding, and my breathing coming in little short pants. I felt the waves coming closer, and I reached down for Jon, who was hard again, but he pushed my hand away; breaking contact with me, and causing the waves to recede.

“No, Sterling,” he said, smiling down at me. “This is just for you.” He kissed me again, and started the gentle torture all over again. This time, the waves came quickly, building up higher and higher as I rushed closer to release. Jon didn’t increase the pressure at all. Not even a little bit. He kept me on the edge for what seemed like an eternity, When my legs tensed, he drove two fingers hard into me, and I screamed his name. Loudly. Really loudly. Wave after wave crashed over me, making me convulse around and next to him. He bent to capture my screams with his mouth, and I could feel him grinning while he pounded away at me. I felt the pressure building again, and this time, I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

I roughly pushed his hand away from my body, grabbed Jon’s cock, and pulled so he had no choice but to settle between my legs. Well, he had a choice, but I don’t think he wanted me ripping his member from his body.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God-my nipples are aching just reading about it! Goddess you are so descriptive-I love it!
I can just see Rose walking around with Jon's member in her hand! lol

Bonnie

Opester said...

"...I don’t think he wanted me ripping his member from his body."

Now what a souvenir that would have made, ROTFLMAO! Talk about making a memory....